Are you ready to savor the summer, and make some great memories with friends? We know we are!
To help, we’ve put together this list of fun events and things to do in Park City over the summer season. Check out one, or all of them!
- Deer Valley Concert Series – Love live music? We recommend you pack a picnic and head to one of these outdoor concerts. The views are amazing!
- Park Silly Sunday Market – Feel like picking up artisan crafts and food, or eating outdoors at a food truck? This weekly event is like a farmer’s market, but is so much more fun than the average market.
- Savor the Summit – It’s always a great time to try one of the world-class restaurants in Park City. But on June 22, the locals pull out all of the stops and hold a tasting party of food and drink, all with music and more.
- All of the July holidays – Park City is full of events for Independence Day, Pioneer Day, and more. Plan to stop by Historic Main Street for the Fourth of July events. There’s even a rodeo here in July, if that’s your thing.
- Go mountain biking – Did you know that there are more than 400 miles of mountain trails for biking in Park City’s mountains? Check out this link for more information, if you want to learn more. Or, just plan a trip into the mountains to take a stroll and take in the fresh air.
When you’re ready to really get into local food and great products, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at Oil & Vinegar Junction, in Park City. We love food, and we look forward to sharing with you!